Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are some unique restaurants in Pittsburgh?

I wanted to take my boyfriend who is from out of town to the melting pot for lunch on Saturday because it is one of my favorite places to eat and the dining experience is very unique. Unfortunately I waited too long and they are completely booked up. Does anyone else have any ideas for a lunch option that is unique that we can go to in the city?What are some unique restaurants in Pittsburgh?
Delucas or Pamelas in the Strip district

Georgetown Inn

Monterey Bay (not sure if they are opened for lunch)

Mallorca (my first choice)

Rolands

Northshore Tavern
Mount Washington conds)
Search Results

1.
Mt. Washington Restaurants, With View of Downtown Pittsburgh's ...
The Duquesne Incline, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Nearby Mount Washington Restaurants (Pittsburgh's "Restaurant Row"). With View of Downtown Pttsburgh's ...
incline.pghfree.net/restaurants.htm - Cached - Similar


Pittsburgh Romantic Restaurants - Best Restaurants for a Romantic ...
1318 Grandview Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 412-431-5882. This romantic restaurant ...
pittsburgh.about.com/od/dining/.../pitt鈥?- Cached

"Some of the finest dining in Pittsburgh. %26amp; the view of 3 rivers %26amp; the Golden Triangle w/ romance is a night you'll ( younze ) will never forget!!!!"What are some unique restaurants in Pittsburgh?
I don't know, but they do have a unique sandwich. It's callrd the Rothlesburger. And, I'm serious. I saw it on the news one time. They ACTUALLY have a Rothlesburger. You can ask anyone from Pittsburgh, and they will tell you that. So, whichever restaurant sells that, I guess you can call it unique in that sense.
Primanti Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment