Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Any great places to go near Progressive Field or PNC Park?

I'm going to Cleveland and Pittsburgh later this week, and I'll be catching an Indians game and a Pirates game as part of my quest to go to all 30 stadiums.



So are there any good bars and restaurants that I need to go to in order to get the full Indians or Pirates experience?



When I'm in Pittsburgh, where's a good place to get a cold Iron City beer? And do you guys drink Yuengling too?



Thanks!Any great places to go near Progressive Field or PNC Park?
In Pittsburgh you've got to get a Primanti Bros. sandwich. That's a must.



Can't say much about bars as I don't go to them..



You will really enjoy PNC Park though, it's one of the nicest stadiums in all of MLB. Also it's one of the most empty stadiums, heh gotta love cracking a joke about the Pirates.



All 30 stadiums? That's a very good quest as well. Sounds very fun.Any great places to go near Progressive Field or PNC Park?
Well, I don't know much about restaurants near the area. That would probably be a better question for the city sections.



However, what hotel are you staying at in Pittsburgh? I know some cool things about one of the hotels there where a lot of players are seen afterwards.........

No comments:

Post a Comment