Friday, February 24, 2012

What do I do for my 30th birthday in Pittsburgh?

I am trying to figure out what to do this weekend October 8-9 to celebrate my 30th birthday. It's is just a hand full of us and were not big drinkers. I have been on the gateway clipper, to the south side, to the strip, up the incline, to restaurants on mount washington, I went to pitt so I have seen the stuff over there, been to nemacolin. It is my 30th so I really want to do something fun, but I can't think of anything. I want to do a day trip and do something.What do I do for my 30th birthday in Pittsburgh?
If you're going to Pittsburgh, PA, you might as well stop in at Dave n Busters. Lots of fun. And it's ok that you're not a big drinker. I didn't read that you don't drink at all. ^_~ Also, if you're into movies, there is always the AMC theater right across the road.What do I do for my 30th birthday in Pittsburgh?
Buy yourself a Fleshlight and go for it !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment