Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Waiter job information please?

Okay, so I currently have a job as a cook in the morning and a warehouse manager at night. The warehouse is awesome and I make great money but does anyone have any idea where I could get a job as a server for another restaurant during the day in which I'd make good money? I have no previous experience serving, however I've been a cook for over 2 years. Keep in mind that I'm not available for nights or weekends, only morning availability. Thanks!!



By the way, I'm in Pittsburgh PA.Waiter job information please?
I would try a chain place like Denny's or iHop. They'll have more morning shifts and they'll be more lenient when it comes to experience.
Dear Best Suggestion for youTry this web and solve your problem

http://bizsolbiz.com

i hope that resolve your problem. i have also experienced this web on answers.yahoo.comWaiter job information please?
Well, i'm not from PA so I don't know what restaurants are around,

But i was a server for about two years. my suggestion to to look for a restaurant that is 24 hours. they are more willing to work with your schedule. usually the small town ones are more willing. normal lunch shifts would be around 11 to 4, sometimes 5. If you are in a college town, plenty of day shifts should be available because most of their servers would want to work evening because Of school.
  • happys pizza
  • dairy queen locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment