Friday, February 24, 2012

Any ideas for me finding a good career? Please read futher and help.?

I am 24 years old. I graduated from college almost a year and a half ago and haven't been able to find a decent job whatsoever. At the moment, I am working at a local restaurant and have had just about enough of this type of work. I graduated with a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Hospitality Management. I wanted to work in a hotel before I graduated but afterwards I found that this would not be a good career choice. I have been looking for an entry level job in a major corporation here in Pittsburgh. I go on their web pages, search and apply for jobs. However, I've been only able to get a few interviews. I also tried to find headhunters but also have had no luck. I now wish that I would have went to school to become a Physical Therapist or a Chiropractor. However, I'm reluctant to go back to school because I do not want spend the money or the amount of time to do so. However should I go back to school? Is there anything else I can do to find a job?Any ideas for me finding a good career? Please read futher and help.?
Building a career for yourself requires you to understand what you like to do most because you will be spending all your waking hours oing this job. Find out what you are most passionate about and where you are interested in before jumping into other career options such as physical therapy or chiropractor. These could be options that you might discover not for you.



Re-assess yourself first and get jobs aligned to your interest. You may need to start from the bottom again but passion to one's job can surely bring you to the top.
visit the library

'48 days to work u love' D Millar

'what colour is ur parachute"

Read take notes understand ACT on info in both books.

visit ur college career counselors for reassesment.

a PT degree will add three more yrs of school to ur expenses. Chiropractor u can figure 5-6 yrs easy plus 50-125K$ in debt.

very long return on investment.Any ideas for me finding a good career? Please read futher and help.?
www.iownmylife.net/angelasmith
Chiropractic school is a big comment, so don't do it if your not really sure!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment