Friday, February 24, 2012

Help me figure out where i can go to a Fancy restaurant>?

Ok my dad is taking me out to dinner on Saturday for my sweet sixteen. I need some Ideas on where to go. I live in pittsburgh so i would like to go some where near here and is not alot of money. So if you would have anything just say even if you dont think there is one near me. I will look it up on google. Thank-you so much. I appreciate all the answers I get.Help me figure out where i can go to a Fancy restaurant%26gt;?
uhhhh do you got BJ's around there!? i went there for my sweet sixteen. its a super cool place. its laid back and comfy and of course casual. they give you a HUGE cookie with an ice cream topping. its super delicious! go there if you know what im talking about.
I live in Austin, But I know mcCormick %26amp; Schmidts is in other areas, they have an awesome happy hour (1.99 burger and fries, basically they have like 20 happy hour items that range from 1.99 - 4.99 - fish tacos, muscles, calamari, etc)

and Tru Lucks is another one..

Again, i am not sure if they have these in your area. another suggestion, before we travel I post ads in that city in the want section, and ask for suggestions, or happy hour places, happy hour is always a lot cheaper..Help me figure out where i can go to a Fancy restaurant%26gt;?
Happy 16! Nice you dad is taking you out. If it were me, I first consider what type of food I wanted or what new food I wanted to try. You want bragging rights to remember the special event. Good food doesn't have to cost alot, nor do special memories. I like to check online reviews and see what others are saying about places. In Houston, TX there is a site b4ueat.com. May have some dashes in there, not sure. CitySearch is another. Yahoo Reviews.
I would say Culvers. It's like a fast food resturant but better and the food is great!
quaker lube is super fun!
  • little ceasars
  • barometer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment