Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Which hotel should I stay at?

I'm going to Miami for the first time and know nothing about places to stay. A friend of mine and I are just taking a vacation to get away. We are going January 12-17th, hopefully it will be decent. Anything is better than the 17 degrees in Pittsburgh right now. I'm 28, she's 25 so you know our ages.



Currently I have reservations at the Marriott Edon Roc Renassaince Hotel in Miami Beach. I've gotten mixed reviews about the hotel. I just found the South Beach Marriott online and it looks like it's right on the beach.



I have about 500,000 marriott points from my business stays so it's convenient to stay there since it's free. Any suggestions as to which one would be better to stay at? Please take in mind closeness to the beach, restaurants, and what not.



Thanks for answeringWhich hotel should I stay at?
Stay in the South Beach Marriott. It is closer to the action in South Beach-- the Eden Roc is further north and is massive -- the South Beach Marriott is really part of what is going on. YOu wont need to take a cab to get to places. Forget about renting a car here to hang out, parking is difficult.



Now, it is going to warm up here on Friday - Sunday to the 70s during the day and will only be 50's t night -- but warning. It has been in the 30's at night for the past two nights, and in the 60s during the day ====and is projected to start getting cold again on Sunday night. On Monday, it will be windy with the highs in the 50's and lows in the 30's. So if you are expecting a tropical paradise right now forget it. This is extremely cold weather for her.
you will be fine,a good location is south beach Marriott ,everything is walking distance (which is good for party and no drive) you gonna love it. good time ,make reservations ,because is seasonWhich hotel should I stay at?
Just stay near the Beach. Center of Miami is a big and Dangerous Ghetto.

No comments:

Post a Comment