Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want to go out for my eighteenth birthday in Pittsburgh PA, where should I go?!?

I'm the youngest of my friends so turning eighteen will allow me to have everyone I want at a place for eighteen and up only! I'm a female and even considered going to a strip club (just to say I did on my eighteenth and for some giggles) but I don't think everyone would really enjoy that, plus I don't really think I would either. What I'd really like is a classy restaurant with go-go dancers. I don't know, just somewhere interesting and fun that I've never been able to go to. Please Help!I want to go out for my eighteenth birthday in Pittsburgh PA, where should I go?!?
Okay, here are some options;



Gateway Clipper Fleet

Andy Warehol Mueseum



Eating; SPAGHETTI WAREHOUSE

PRIMANTI BROTHERS (FO SHO!)
the crab shack or olive garden, all though red lobster has great desserts.I want to go out for my eighteenth birthday in Pittsburgh PA, where should I go?!?
Go to Houlihans...great food not too classy but a lot of nice items to choose from not to mention the martini and wine flights you can get ...and as far as go-go dancers IN a classy restaurant?? Im not too sure pittsburgh is where you would find that. Primanti Bros is Fing amazing too as posted above.
Congratulations on your 18th birthday!



Unfortunately, the legal drinking age is 21, not 18, so I'm afraid the strip clubs are out of the picture for 3 more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment