Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Moving to Pittsburgh, PA?

I am a 26 year old female, who will be moving to Pittsburgh this coming June with my fiance, after I graduate in May. We plan to move into an apartment, but was wondering where to look for the best deals that are close to the city, but not a million dollars a month? Just thought I would ask....I heard Mount Washington and the South Side are nice. We want to be near cultural things (museums, art shows...) and also good restaurants with plenty of things to do.Moving to Pittsburgh, PA?
congratulation on your marriage , may you have a great life in PittsburghMoving to Pittsburgh, PA?
Mount Washington and the South Side both have seedy areas. If you want an apartment in a good area there it will be pricey. I think the North Hills of Pgh is nice and some places are still inexpensive. It's a short trip downtown. My fiance and I live in Pgh and can't wait to move to the suburbs. Too many annoying neighbors if you live in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment