Friday, February 24, 2012

A good restaurant to celebrate a friend's birthday at in Pittsburgh, PA?

My friends and I are going out for a friend's 18th Birthday party in Pittsburgh. We already have the 2nd part of the evening planned, but we need a place to eat beforehand. I would like to go somewhere that does something really fun for birthdays. Any place IN Pittsburgh or Robinson would work. Even Cranberry. Or somewhere between those. Thanks! :]A good restaurant to celebrate a friend's birthday at in Pittsburgh, PA?
We would stop in Pittsburgh on the way to the East Coast. One time we stopped at this Diner that was an actual Train Car. I don't remember the name because it's been many, many, years ago. But the food was good and the atmosphere in the stainless steel diner car was very memorable ( I don't recall the Diner's name ). I do remember that they had these Dill Pickles, and Boy, oh Boy, they were very Dill. Indeed.
Primanti Bros is the one I miss the most....I moved to Tx from the Burgh 3 years ago. Somewhere fun to go would also be Joe's Crab Shack down Station Square they do alot of singing and line dancing for your birthday!



What I wouldn't give for some real perogies!! Lol.A good restaurant to celebrate a friend's birthday at in Pittsburgh, PA?
Quaker Steak %26amp; Lube



I never really enjoyed wings before, but theirs are great. Even if you don't like wings they have good burgers and bar food. It's a great party atmospehere too. I think there's one in Robinson and Cranberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment