Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do you like where you live? What do you like most about it.?

Lovin' Pittsburgh after finding yet another awesome restaurant. Really, this is just a good place to live...good schools, good hospitals, good museums, good cost of living, and amazingly, lower unemployment that many other cities (odd to say that for the Rust Belt).Do you like where you live? What do you like most about it.?
I live in Northeast Texas and I love it. The only thing I'd change is that I'd move my family out of the suburbs and onto a plot of land in the country.



I just love Texas :)
Definitely love where i live... I grew up here; it's a small town with a close community. Everybody knows me and my family -- it's not anonymous here like it is in big cities. I can't stand how cold and unemotional big cities seem to be. Love how diverse they are and love to go there for trips or to stay for a week or so...but i'd hate to live there long term. I'm just not a big city person. I also love the fact that i can go out practically every night and see the stars...we don't have city lights drowning them out. And the fact that you can walk practically everywhere.





Unfortunately, we're moving down south for my fiance's med school this summer. We're not actually going to be living in the city; just right outside of it. It's another relatively small town. But i'm still extremely anxious about venturing into parts unknown. I've never lived outside of Iowa before.Do you like where you live? What do you like most about it.?
I love the area I live in....hate the state.



I am still out in the country, even after the developers turned the 100 acres of oat field behind me into houses. I have four seasons, and can see the snow on the mountains, but dont have to shovel it.:o)



I love the rolling hills and the green fields in the winter.



The state, however, is full of idiots who deliberately tax themselves to death and drive away business, so the unemployment rate is sky-high.
I used to like where i lived, it was a great estate in western australia that was real family friendly off in its own little spot among bushland with a population of about 20,000 with schools shops lots of parks and water playgrounds. Quiet with a low crime rate and walking distance of everything.

Then my money hungry landlord did not re-new my lease for a bullsh!t reason, out of spite because we would not tell him where our old neighbour and good friend lived now (he owed him money and the units are all owned by the same landlord)



Now i live with my mum in what could be described as the freakin ghetto, was only here a week and had my back fence jumped (live on an ally way) and my smokes and weed taken out of my backyard off the table while i was home!



Cant wait to get the money together to get back into a house where i call home.
I am ok with the area we live in. I love that we are by the ocean so during the summer we can go to the beach. Also the winters arent usually too cold. we're in va.

I dont like that its heavily military populated just because many of my friends keep moving around because the military moves them. the schools are ok, prices ok.. its ok.. lol
Mostly. The winters can be long and dangerous to navigate and the summers are hot and humid but I love having 4 distinct seasons. It's a very small town with a bigger one not far and Indy is an hour/Chicago is 3 hrs so not bad travel for big city. People are religious by and large, friendly, suspicious of newcomers but welcoming once you put yourself out there.
I really liked Pittsburgh too, MT...except for the seemingly endless days of clouds after clouds. I really enjoyed seeing the sun once I was back in Richmond. I like it here. I have always lived within 15 minutes of where I live now. It is still a little southern...but, sadly it is losing its southern-ness. I like the weather. I like being less than 2 hours from the beach and the mountains, (well, VA mountains) and DC.
Love it and hate it.



Love the history and all the water.



Hate the taxes, traffic and plethora of idiotic lawmakers.
Love it.



I live on the land that my great grandfather bought. I have live other places and I keep coming back. I can't imagine living anywhere else. I drug my husband here from the city and he loves it here too.
Love and hate.



Love living near Chicago. Easy access to everything.



Hate the fact that this is a democratic state. And other things too. (No offense to the democrats)
Love it.



Really can't complain when I'm surrounded by country, sunshine, warmth, barbeque, and cowboys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment