Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where can I get a job, being 15 years old?

I turned fifteen in January, so I have been fifteen for at least six months, and I am wondering if I am old enough to get a job. I live in Pennsylvania, around Pittsburgh. Several people I know have jobs, but I don't really know where to start. I think I am still too young to work at a restaurant or store. I have a guy friend that just got a job as a bus boy at Eat n Park but i don't think girls can do that. Any help or advice at all? Please and Thank you.Where can I get a job, being 15 years old?
You will have to check the state law, if you need help, ask an adult



Some states/provinces do allow people under 16 to work with a letter from their parent or guardian.



Good Luck,

Valerie
  • pf changs menu
  • chinese take out
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment