Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Long shot here, but does anybody know of a great beer bar and restaurant in the Sharon PA or Niles OH area?

I'll be in the area and I wanted to find a brewpub...that is out. I don't want to travel to Cleveland or Pittsburgh.



Any help?Long shot here, but does anybody know of a great beer bar and restaurant in the Sharon PA or Niles OH area?
check www.pubcrawler.com. they list all the good beer bars by area.Long shot here, but does anybody know of a great beer bar and restaurant in the Sharon PA or Niles OH area?
If you go to Boardman the best beer store in the US is located there. Vintage Estate Wine and Beer. I don't think they have food yet and it's basically a bottle shop with a bar attached to it. There is a place called Crickets in Niles that is supposed to have a good selection but I've never been there

No comments:

Post a Comment