Friday, February 24, 2012

What type of degree in business should i get?

I plan on starting my own business, probably a restaurant or bakery. I want to major in business, but should i try and go to a school for entreprenuership, or do business administration. I want to have a degree which will allow me to break into the corporate world in the event i do not start or business or dont want to, i just know that business is what i want to be in. I am currently looking at 4 schools. Duquesne has Entrep. as a major, but it is very expensive. Indiana University of PA has a Business Admin. program with a track in Entreprenuership, it is moderately priced about 6,000 without room and board. WVU Main Campus has Bus. Admin as a major with entreprenuership as a minor and is moderately priced and the closests to where I live, about 14,600 a semester. Robert Morris University has Business Admin. and is 17,900 a semester. Which of these would be the best for me, and if you have any schools withing 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh, please let me know.What type of degree in business should i get?
If I were in your situation I would probably get a bachelors in accounting or marketing. Both would give you something to fall back on if you decided not to go through with your decision to start a business in the future. You could take a small business management class alongside your other classes; this would give you some insight on how to run a business. However if you do decide to start a business, I would find a job in the field you want to get into and see how things are run and managed. This with a good business education and motivation should hopefully get you on the right track.
  • chrome download
  • vegan diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment