Friday, February 24, 2012

Is the Sesame Inn a good place to eat?

I live in Pittsburgh and this restaurant is only in Pennsylvania.Is the Sesame Inn a good place to eat?
I have never had a bad experience but I would say that there are better Chinese Restaurants in the City.

I love Soba Lounge, it is Asian, Yummy

http://www.bigburrito.com/soba/

I hope you have a wonderful evening!
no, they spit in your food and i heard they do other things to it... and trust me, you don't wanna know whatIs the Sesame Inn a good place to eat?
They spit in your food at that restaurant, and they have rats.



Don't eat there.
There are a couple of locations throughout Pittsburgh and yeah it's pretty good Chinese food but it's also pretty expensive for dinner. If you are in the South Hills or willing to travel there I highly reccomend Pan Asia. They have the best Chinese Food in the area in mine and many others opininons. they also have Japanese food including amazing sushi. I reccomend the General Tso's Chicken and the Phoenix Roll.



They also have a full bar and a variety of Asian ice creams for dessert



www.mypanasia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment