Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I need birthday gift ideas for my friend!!?

She's 17 and likes art things. I don't wanna buy a bunch of art supplies because some of her other friends are doing that and I want my gift to be real unique and awesome. We live near Pittsburgh so name any restaurants with entertainment (like talent, not strip clubs). Her birthday is soon and I haven't got anything. PLEASE HELP.I need birthday gift ideas for my friend!!?
get her a pair of Sticky Kicks of course! hands down, they make awesome gifts, unexpected yet so personal!I need birthday gift ideas for my friend!!?
Hey锛宨 think you can make a photo slideshow with photos and video of her and the art she loved. Add text or even narrataion you want to talk to him to the slideshow. Photo MovieTheater is a nice photo slideshow maker i am using now. using that one, you can add text, transition, illustration, caption,etc to the slideshow. and show the slideshow before her on TV, DVD, PSP,etc. I think she will be surprised to see that.





You can download the software from the following website:



http://www.etinysoft.com/slideshow-photo鈥?/a>



Hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment