Friday, February 24, 2012

Looking for a Fine Dining Server job in Pittsburgh?

Hello and thank you for your time:



I'm new to the Pittsburgh area, a college student begining in Jan. I am looking for a restaurant for employment.



Basically I am looking for an upscale restaurant that is open during the evenings, an average of $30 a plate or more, more geared towards adult couples and special events, that is easily acessible by car, and relatively close to the zipcode of 15120 around the Waterfront of Homestead.



Basically I've spent my youth and college career working in fine dining establishments. I'm used to wearing a tux or a sharp and snazzy shirt with a long apron; Wine by the glass or by the bottle; seeing tips of approximately $20-$100 per table. I hope this helps you with an idea of what I am looking for.



Thank you in advance for any help you may provide a young guy moving into a new city. Cheers and best wishes.



-PhoenixLooking for a Fine Dining Server job in Pittsburgh?
Pick up a copy of Pittsburgh Magazine. You'll find tons of restaurant listed by area, price range, etc.



That's your best bet...good luck!
Sorry, but I don't know of any. Just wanted to say I think you'll find what you're looking for! You've put it out into the universe so it'll come :)Looking for a Fine Dining Server job in Pittsburgh?
try eleven, its in the strip though..

No comments:

Post a Comment