Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pittsburgh, PA and seafood?

Where are some good places to get seafood in Pittsburgh? Im from Virginia where seafood is caught and cooked daily but I cant seem to find comparable seafood restaurants out here where the seafood doesnt taste.......shipped.Pittsburgh, PA and seafood?
I'm from New Orleans and I lived there for 3 years. And i was constantly looking for good places. Nothing really compares but there are two places that impressed me. Palominos in downtown was pretty good. They are kinda pricey. Bravo Francos was awesome but I'm partial to Italian,.. but its a little more expensive than Palominos.Pittsburgh, PA and seafood?
Good luck. I've lived in Pittsburgh for a couple of years and have yet to find a great seafood place. The best seafood I've had here is at Mallorca .

No comments:

Post a Comment