Friday, February 24, 2012

Have you ever been to pittsburgh PA?

i live here and im moving away soon this place sucks if you ever wanna move here DONT and dont waste your time visting becuzz you will only get the life sucked out of you like this culture and this stupid city has done to me, i warn you its the worst place on earth. the people here are really nasty and stuck up well some of them like the poeple in my neighborhood and there racist to. they talk about you behind your back i dont wanna know all the stuff people have said bout me. i went to this restaurant on sat and people in my neighborhood hate me sooo people were giving me dirty looks and stuff but i didnt care and the waiter just like threw done my food no smile or enjoy your food ETC sooo glad me my friend gave her a 1 dollar tip but that happens everywhere in pittsburgh. and they dont know how to drive either. there people drive under the speed limit becuzz most of them are old or there doing construction. i hate this city with a passion,.Have you ever been to pittsburgh PA?
Nah Ive never been.

you sound like you need a hug :P
I hope you feel better now that you've gotten these feelings off your chest. I wouldn't mind visiting your fair city. Each city has it ups and downs.Have you ever been to pittsburgh PA?
once
I haven't yet. I hope to go someday for Anthrocon though. :)
I moved away from Philly (other large PA City)......!!

No comments:

Post a Comment