Friday, February 24, 2012

Pittsburgh Hookah Smoking?

I'm starting college in downtown Pittsburgh and enjoy smoking hookah. The dorms are smoke free (a good thing in my opinion) as are restaurants. I want to bring a personal hookah because the hookah bars are overpriced and too far away. There are "No Smoking Area" plaques on some, but not all of the buildings around town, which I took to mean that you can't light up wherever you please. When I toured the urban campus however, I saw open, brick courtyards with fountains and park style benches. Am I allowed to set up my hookah in one of these areas without getting a ticket?Pittsburgh Hookah Smoking?
I would imagine that you would be able to enjoy your hookah anywhere smoking is permitted, although I've never seen anyone around town smoking one outside of a hookah bar. Wouldn't it be a pain to lug it around, though?



Smoking is permitted outdoors anywhere that it's not specifically prohibited. Expect to attract some attention though, lol.
  • papa ginos
  • pearson prentice hall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment