Friday, February 24, 2012

I need help finding a fancy restaurant for my g/f b day near or in the vicinity of pittsburgh pa?

Lemont on Mt. Washington (412) 431-3100 Great, romantic views.I need help finding a fancy restaurant for my g/f b day near or in the vicinity of pittsburgh pa?
maybe olive garden or redlobster
Benihana in greentree would be a fun place to take her, also the Cheesecake Factory in the southside is very popular.I need help finding a fancy restaurant for my g/f b day near or in the vicinity of pittsburgh pa?
Try citysearch.com it tells you about resturants in your local area, just pick your city. They have rating and user reviews along with price, parking and romance guides! Good luck!
Mallorca Restaurant 2228 E Carson Street. 412/488-1818



It is located down in Southside



** never take her to the Olive Garden or Red Lobster...those restaurants are terrible**

No comments:

Post a Comment