Monday, March 12, 2012

Why didn't Kobe Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar hire me?

I am quite handy with a fork and knife, I can cut a mean steak. And I know how to use chopsticks and I enjoy Sake. Why? I just wanted to toss utensils around for a living!Why didn't Kobe Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar hire me?
Well...do you have at least 5-10 car accidents a year without insurence???

If not that could be a reasons. How good are your Math skills?? They expect your to calculate each cut dead center in the middle of the steak...that could very well be the reason you missed this great opportunity, nah they probably just dont want ya drinking all their sake
Many times, we'll never know the answer as to why we didn't get hired for a job we applied for. Employers will never tell if you ask why I didn't get hired because of fears of getting sued and because of privacy laws. Just because you didn't get hired doesn't mean that they didn't like you or that you weren't qualified. You just will never know the answer. With the weak economy, it's tougher than ever to get any type of job because there's more competition. Just be persistent and keep at your job search! Good luck!Why didn't Kobe Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar hire me?
Maybe they wanted you to toss something else or maybe they heard that you like Sake too much. Then again maybe i have no idea what i'm talking about.



oh oh i know i know, ............ are you japanese ?
Maybe you should have changed your hair color, blonde's in a Kobe Japanese Steakhouse is against company policy!... lol
You didn't flash the manager your boobs



MMB
because it would be like a puerto rican making german food. It just wouldn't look right.
all the male clientele would be too busy drooling to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment