Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you eat at a Japanese Steakhouse?

I've never been but I might go for Valentine's Day. I haven't decided yet. I'd just like to know what do you order there? And do they do the shows in front of you? I've heard it's a bit pricey so is it worth it? 鈾?/div>
  • 3 years ago
  • Report Abuse
What do you eat at a Japanese Steakhouse?
the show is part of the price,so you have to take that into consideration.a talented hibachi chef can be quite entertaining. the meal will consist of a few courses -but in small enough portions that you can enjoy them all usually a small miso soup followed by seaweed salad then your choice of a seafood,beef/pork or poultry served with fried rice .if you've never gone then i suggest you give it a try -but i'm not so sure about valentines day at most japanese steakhouses you sit around the grill and they fill up the all seats ,so privacy or romance isn't part of the deal.
Steak!What do you eat at a Japanese Steakhouse?
They do it hibachi style which means they will cook it in front of you and do the "show".



I like to get the fried rice with steak and shrimp. If you are worried about price you can always get the chicken instead.



I take my family of four and it runs just over a hundred bucks. That doesn't include drinks.



If this is your first time then go and do it!
kobe steaks



the thing you're referring to is hibachi...it's basically like bbq/sauteed stuff in front of you it's a bit entertaining if you never been to one but it's just for show really
Yes you really should go, and definitely go for Valentine's Day. My boyfriend of two years took me there for our first date, and then when I was sick on my birthday, he went and waited for them to do the show and prepare if for 45 minutes just so he could get it to go and bring it home to me. It's the PERFECT place to go for a date. Many of the places with try and throw a piece of chicken or something in your mouth, and get you to catch it. It's a lot of fun. The ONLY downside is that you're often placed around a table with strangers. But if you're in love, then you won't even notice the people around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment