Monday, March 12, 2012

Where would you rather go to- Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, or a Japanese Restaurant?

Date time!Where would you rather go to- Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, or a Japanese Restaurant?
Outback Steakhouse



it's the priciest of the three, but women like that.

# love their food too !!!
Japanese. Sushi ftwWhere would you rather go to- Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, or a Japanese Restaurant?
Japanese 100%. I can't stand those chain restaurants.
Japanese. olive garden and outback are soooo generic.
Definitely Olive Garden or the Japanese Restaurant.



it's close, but I'll go with the Japanese Restaurant.
Japanese
Japanese--never been.
i prefer a japanese restaurant
A GOOD Japanese restaurant over any of them, but Olive Garden is much better than Outback Steakhouse.
I LOVE the Olive Garden their breadsticks alone keep me coming back
Japanese Restaurant!! Beside loving sushi I like how it's very zen and quiet and peaceful.
Outback for sure. They are consistent and make your steaks the way you order them.
as long as your buying Ill follow
Better Idea! Make it three dates, one at each and we're good to go!
Olive garden, more chances that your date will like food there then japanese, and if they are a vegetarian or something, outback steakhouse is a no.
If it's for a date, definitely Olive Garden. It's quieter and more calm. :-) Outback Steakhouse has better food though. Lol.
Outback has the best Coca Cola ever in life!! I dont know what they put in that stuff....but man!!!!! thats my choice...LETS GO!!
Olive Garden..you buying ?
mmmm! olive garden! im not to fond of sushie or outback steakhouse, but i love the pastas and bread sticks and olive garden! yummy!
japanese- way healthier
Japanese, sushi, and the hibachi... Ymm!



but my next xchoice would beOutback, Bloomin onion baby!!
japanese for sure
olive garden cant go wrong with italian
I'd either go to Olive Garden or a Japanese Restaurant. 1) Olive Garden is Italian and Italian food is good. The atmosphere in there is pretty calm and what's that word for dates... romantic? *cough* 2) Japanese food is delicious! And healthy. I think, but it's really delicious x 1000000... Well I think those are good. :D Good luck!
Japanese restaurant, hands down! I suggest Yamashiro, which is expensive, but the beautiful romantic setting, and the delicious food (though it is a bit on the small side) is guaranteed to set the right mood. And if you don't like Japanese cuisine, then they also have classics like the New York Steak as well as much, much more. So, if you've got the coin to spare, this is the place for you.
Depends how much money I got. I like Japanese but it's usually an easy 50 bucks. In my reality Olive Garden.
JAPANESE!!

outback is my second choice but japanese is by far the most entertaining and delicious resturaunt.
A girlfriend of mine dragged me off to the OutBack one night! Wow - I could not believe how lousy that place was. The food was terrible. We have a junky bar in town with a fry cook and he cooks better than those people. AND EXPENSIVE!



Never been to the Olive Garden - we don't have one. But somebody said it was a lousy place to eat as well.
Any date, any time I would go to an independently run Japanese restaurant. Those awful chain restaurants have insanely bad food and really annoying fake ambiance. I have yet to be able to eat more than one bite of anything I've ever ordered at an Outback (when my parents drag me because they have very white trash palates).
I would want to go to a Japanese restaurant, but I would actually rather go to a Chinese restaurant! But that's not a choice so what I said before is my answer.
For a date I'd go to a 1) Japanese place or 2) Olive Garden...Outback is more of a place I'd go to with a casual group

No comments:

Post a Comment