Friday, March 9, 2012

Anyone work at KABUTO japanese steakhouse? I want to know want the white sauce is they give you when you..?

order steak and shrimp....they may give it to you with chicken too..i can't remember....i have been told its japanese mayo...but I'm not sure. Kabuto is the only place that I've been to, so I dunno what other restaurants may serve.Anyone work at KABUTO japanese steakhouse? I want to know want the white sauce is they give you when you..?
I've never been to Kabuto, nor do I work there, but if it's a mayo-like consistency, it's probably Kewpie mayo. You can find it in most Asian supermarkets and it's almost like... a staple in Japanese households.Anyone work at KABUTO japanese steakhouse? I want to know want the white sauce is they give you when you..?
Go with mooshisho's answer. Japanese mayo doesn't taste like ours, and it's not as thick either. Plus they use it on all kinds of food you wouldn't really picture using mayonnaise on, which is probably why you're doubting it's mayo.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayonnaise#鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment