Friday, March 9, 2012

Restuarants in Nashville....Can you suggest a good Japanese Steakhouse?

My mom Suggested Kabuto in goodlettsville.....I have eaten several times at the Tsunami Japanese steakhouse in concord NC while visiting relatives but I'm looking for a good one in the Nashville areaRestuarants in Nashville....Can you suggest a good Japanese Steakhouse?
I've been to Kobe Steak House in Nashville and it was really good. Super long wait though, we went on a Saturday night and waited about an hour and a half. It's on some side street off of West End, near Vanderbilt. Very traditional, take your shoes off, sit on the floor type set up.
Wong Kong Cafe Yummmm get there juicy delicous T-Bone steak it is just so good and juicy maybe i should go there in five minutesRestuarants in Nashville....Can you suggest a good Japanese Steakhouse?
You might also check the Nashville web site for suggestions. Good luck!
Come on down to Jackson! It's only 2 hours away. I heard Sakura's was good, and it's right off of I-40

No comments:

Post a Comment