Monday, March 12, 2012

I am hungry. where should i go eat and why: fatz cafe, tokyo's japanese steakhouse, or house of pizza?

Go for the pizza. The stuff at a cafe won't really fill you up, and the Japanese steakhouse is too expense. Pizza's your best bet. It's like sex - even when it's bad, it's still pretty good...I am hungry. where should i go eat and why: fatz cafe, tokyo's japanese steakhouse, or house of pizza?
pizza sounds good right now!
japanese steakhouse!I am hungry. where should i go eat and why: fatz cafe, tokyo's japanese steakhouse, or house of pizza?
You can never go wrong with pizza.
definitely house of pizza
pizza, i want some
Tokyos. I love steak. What time are you picking me up?
I think Tokyo's japanese steakhouse, cuz i also really love steak.
Well, If you are going to eat in Orangeburg, SC...go with fatz...
You can never go wrong with Pizza!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment