Monday, March 12, 2012

What's that Japanese Restaurant called when they cook in front of you?

You know, like a Japanese Steakhouse where they cook in front of you... I forget what it's called, I went there once for my brother's birthday. It was pretty cool. I'm not looking for any specific names of restaurants, just what it's called in general. Does it have a name or is it just called a "Japanese Steakhouse" ??? I would really like to know. Thanks!!What's that Japanese Restaurant called when they cook in front of you?
Gasho of Japan Hibachi Steakhouse is the one by me.

There are 2 on Long Island and 2 upstate NY.



Teppanyaki or Hibachi is the type or style of restaurant.

Hibachi is grill cooking and Teppanyaki cooking is food cooked on hot iron plates usually built into a table which people sit around.



Yes it is pretty cool and entertaining too!
I think that it's called house of genji. I hate their food but my mom loves it!!What's that Japanese Restaurant called when they cook in front of you?
the more well known one is benihana.

http://www.benihana.com/
teppanyaki
depends where you are living where i'm at its BONZI
hibachi
I'm pretty sure it's called a Japanese steakhouse. I've been to a few before and that's what I've heard it called.
2x1 tacos
Teppanyaki (鉄板焼き, teppan'yaki?) is a type of Japanese cuisine that uses an iron griddle to cook food. Benihana is one of the more famous restaurants that cooks in this fashion.
Benny Hana, Tokyo steakhouse.
Beni Hana.
Teppanyaki or yakiniku

No comments:

Post a Comment