Monday, March 12, 2012

Japanese Steak House Question?

You know when you go to a japanese steakhouse house where they cook in front of you and you get 2 sauces with your meal. You get a shrimp sauce and I chicken or steak sauce. I was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy that sauce that they use. If you know of a place online that sells it could you let me know? Thank you very much.Japanese Steak House Question?
//www.mitsuwa.com/english/index.html
If you ask the restaurant they would probably sell it to you. That's probably your best bet since I know oriental restaurants tend to use ingredients delivered from their own country. My family had Loquats (a type of fruit) at a chinese restaurant and they sold us a big can cause you can only get them from China.Japanese Steak House Question?
you can find it in japenese stores . maybe in japan? grocery stores mite have them .
  • dcu center
  • towing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment