Monday, March 12, 2012

When you tip the chef at a japanese steakhouse, are you tipping more for his wit or the delicious fried rice?

well, i can't afford to go out to eat. but when i do a dine and dash, i don't tip. i don't have any money, remember.When you tip the chef at a japanese steakhouse, are you tipping more for his wit or the delicious fried rice?
First of all, I've seen too many Koreans posing as Japanese chefs.



Secondly, what wit? That shtick is so tired. I've moved on to Chinese Super Buffets. At least there I can practice my Mandarin.

Report Abuse


you should never tip japanese, it insults themWhen you tip the chef at a japanese steakhouse, are you tipping more for his wit or the delicious fried rice?
fried rice !
i'm tipping so he can pay our damned american taxes, my friend.
It would have to be his rice.
I am chinese, not really....only my Avatar is...



I tip based on service....
It's mostly about the delicious rice, the demeanor adds extra value points towards tipping
uummm how should i know what you tip for?

we usually tip for how good he's cooked
Wit. I love witty people!

No comments:

Post a Comment