Friday, March 9, 2012

Japanese Steakhouse Chicken/Steak/Shrimp Recipe?

I love to eat at a local Japanese Grill where the food is cooked in front of you. I would like to know how to make chicken/steak/shrimp taste as good as their food. I plan to help make this for a party. I plan to ask the cook next time I go but I was hoping someone here would know.



I know the cook uses some sort of oil, butter, mushrooms, thin-sliced zucchini and onions. I'm not sure if any teriyaki or soy sauce is used... Or they use very little.



Any help is appriciated.Japanese Steakhouse Chicken/Steak/Shrimp Recipe?
This style of cooking is called "Teppanyaki". Since it is usually served with a choice of dipping sauces, the dish does not have to be heavily seasoned.



See the link below for some great Teppanyaki recipes.
It' s sesame seed oil, MMMM its really good.Japanese Steakhouse Chicken/Steak/Shrimp Recipe?
The key of the Japanese steak is the thick iron plate.

The cook are good at controling the heat.



The sauce vary. Most steak house have their own sauce.



If you wanna try Japanese home-cooking steak, pleace try these BBQ sauces.



http://www.maruwa.com/onlineshop/basic_s鈥?/a>



Soy sauce based:

Item No. BEB13

EBARA YAKINIKU-NO TARE SHOYU AJI (BBQ sauce, soy sauce) Size: 10.5 oz (300 g)



Japanese BBQ sauce:

Item No. BEB12

EBARA YAKINIKU-NO TARE (BBQ sauce, Hot) Size: 10.5 oz (300 g)



This is not that hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment