Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm eating at a Japanese Steakhouse tomorrow..what should I order?

something that tastes good, and that the chef does really cool stuff with his knife. Thanks!



Thanks.!I'm eating at a Japanese Steakhouse tomorrow..what should I order?
kobe steak.



=]
A Japanese Steakhouse? Is it a teppanyaki restaurant? Anything they have to cook teppanyaki style (on the grill in front of you) is pretty cool - and usually the menu will say if it's teppanyaki or not.I'm eating at a Japanese Steakhouse tomorrow..what should I order?
Maybe steak if it's their specialty, it should be above average at a 'Steak House' of any type. Either that or some sushi(if you eat at the bar).
Ask them what their most popular item is
A Japanese Steakhouse? If it is something cool with knife, then I would assume that it is a teppanyaki place. In that case, you might want to order a combo of steak with seafood. If it is a true Japanese Steakhouse, I would definitely splurge on a Kobe Beef Steak.
Are you rich? If you are loaded then order Kobe beef. Cost around $100USD per pound
Kobe or Wagyu beef. Expensive though.

No comments:

Post a Comment