Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is a nice restaurant near the Pittsburgh airport?

Me and my girlfriend will be staying overnight in a hotel in Pittsburgh this Wednesday because we have an early morning flight to Arizona on Thursday. I am looking for a nice restaurant near the airport to take her to. I want one that we would dress up to go to. I want it to be very nice. Money really isn't a big factor, but the cheaper is always better. But again, i just want it to be nice... ill pay the price. Anyone know of any??What is a nice restaurant near the Pittsburgh airport?
The place you want to go is Robinson Town Centre. They have Red Lobster, Don Pablos, Longhorn Steakhouse and more. There isn't really anything that great by the airport. I was in Pittsburgh last month and stayed at a hotel by the airport. It's mostly fast food like McDonalds and KFC in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment