Saturday, February 18, 2012

Any really good Restaurants in Pittsburgh, PA?

I want to find some new places to try out this summer in the pittsburgh region (downtown, south side, waterfront or south hills area...other area aka north,east and I guess west are acceptable, just harder to get to for me)...I've been to places like nakamas and the tin angel, I want to try something new...something unique to Pgh (not like lone star or good ol mcd's)...BTW~ me n my fiance don't drink, I mean it doesn't matter if you answer me with places that have bars, it's just weren't not into the bar scene, just the food and atmosphere. Also, we would like to know of any family friendly restaurants...we have a two yr old daughter. If you could, list some places for just us and some for our family! I appreciate everything and I really can't wait to try out Grill 36 (Jerome Bettis new place on the north shore!! :)) Cheers and Go Steelers!!!Any really good Restaurants in Pittsburgh, PA?
Just a few suggestions:



Angelo's Italian

http://www.angelosrestaurant.com/index.c鈥?/a>



Billy's

http://www.billysbistro.com/billys/index鈥?/a>



Green Forest Brazilian Restaurant (Very interesting and fun)

http://www.greenforestcafe.com/





Soprano's



Hours: 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Tuesdays-Thursdays; 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Fridays; 4-11 p.m. Saturdays

1627 Penn Ave., Strip District



All of these restaurants are family friendly.

I hope this helps!
  • applebees happy hour
  • happy wheels 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment